Extended information on cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that our website may place on your computer or mobile device (“Device”) via your web browser. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your Device’s hard drive. Some of the cookies store information required for this website to function properly. Other cookies help us improve the website for you by tracking how many people visit the website, which pages they visit, and how frequently.
Some cookies are deleted at the end of each browser session. These are called “session cookies”. They allow website operators to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window.
Other cookies remain on your Device for a longer period (as specified in the cookie). These are called “persistent cookies”. They are activated each time you visit the website that created that particular cookie.
Below you will find all the information about cookies installed through this site.
For more information on cookies and their general functions, visit an informative website such as allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by this site
- Technical cookies that do not require consent:
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site.
The following technical cookies are used or similar to technical cookies that do not require consent:
- Cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the service:
PHPSESSID – Session technical cookie – Used by the site to identify the current session
Resolution – Technical session cookies – Used by the site to detect the resolution of the browser and allow a better view of the contents
- Cookies related to the activities of saving preferences and optimization:
DisplayCookieBar Session technical cookie Used to memorize the acceptance of the cookie regulation by the user. This is to prevent the banner from appearing again during subsequent visits.
- Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the aforementioned technical cookies are installed or activated only following the expressed consent given by the user the first time they visit the site.
Throughout this site, to our knowledge, there are no installed third-party cookies that require the express consent of the user.
In fact, for analytical cookies made available by third parties, the owners are not subject to obligations if:
- A) tools that reduce the identifying power of cookies are adopted (eg by masking significant portions of IP – anonymisation);
- B) the third party undertakes not to cross the information contained in the cookies with others already available.
In order to meet the above requirements in points A) and B):
- A) to anonymize IP for Google Analytics cookies, the instructions provided by Google have been followed at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2905384?hl=it
- B) to disable the sharing of data collected with Google have been followed the instructions reported by Google at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1011397?hl=it
CRISP CYCLE GROUP, 28/05/2018